You did it! Congratulations on becoming a small business owner in your own beautiful suite. You dream has become a reality and you are enjoying the additional income you are earning and the freedom you have inside your own suite. You have several long-standing clients who come in for regular color treatments and haircuts, manicures or massages, and now you are asking yourself how do I generate additional income outside of my normal customer base? Below, are 5 suite tips to make this happen.
1. Bridal Packages - Offer bridal and bridal party custom packages including trials for the bride to test out her wedding day hair and make-up look with her veil and any accessories. Packages could be combined with other A Suite Salon Professionals cross-marketing services from massage to make-up and manicures.
2. Blowouts - Many busy women would love to have their hair professional washed, blow-dried and styled before a big meeting or event. By offering a quick and professional blowout service you will not only add to your clientele but fill empty slots in your schedule.
3. Local Fashion Shows or Beauty Pageants - Fashion shows are a great way for clothing brands to expose their clothes. The hair and make-up models display in fashion shows are equally as important as the clothes. Check to see if there are any regularly organized fashion shows in your area through shopping malls or fashion schools. Be on the lookout for local beauty pageants which might need freelance hair and make-up stylists as well as manicurists.
4. Lunch Hour Facials or Massages – Great companies are always looking for ways to reward dedicated and hard working employees. Tap into this niche by offering services to companies who want to reward their team members with a quick relaxing fix during their lunch hour or right before they leave the office. Offer discounted services and package deals to get your foot in the door.
5. Make-Up Trials - Not everyone knows how to put on a face of make-up or understands which palettes are best suited for their coloring or face shape. Offer complimentary or discounted make-up trials educating clients on the products which are best for them and why. If clients are happy with the way they look, the goal would be they purchase the products you have used to make them beautiful.
Following some of or all of these suite tips is a great way to create more opportunities for your business. Visit us at www.asuitesalon.com for additional suite ways for Salon Professionals to make more money. There is nothing like owning your own business & nothing like A Suite Salon.