Email marketing is often overlooked by salon suite owners but makes a huge difference and can generate enormous return on investment.
Creating an email marketing campaign for your salon suite business can be quite a daunting task. It can seem like there are so many things to think of and create to make it a success, but it can actually be quite simple if you follow the 7 tips outlined below.
- Having an attention grabbing subject line. The subject line has to be interesting enough to make a client want to open the email. This can allude to a new product being released, a promotion, or event invitation.
- Having the right visuals and branding. It's important to complement your email with the right images and visual design. This needs to captivate a reader without overwhelming them. Choose colors that complement the content and brand, and keep things new and fresh!
- Keeping the content interesting and relevant
According to Jennifer Houston, email marketing professional at Eliteassignmenthelp and Oxes says, “a common mistake to avoid at all costs is writing content for the sake of filling up space in an email campaign. If the message is short and sweet, keep it that way!” Understanding your audience and the message you want to convey is the first step to writing worthy content. It's also helpful to stick to one message or objective per email. Consider including a recent salon or Instagram picture, promotions of the month, styling or beauty tips, including seasonal changes.
The following websites are tools you can use to write good content in your emails:
- Academ advisor or Study demic - these websites have helpful email writing guides
- Ukwritings - you can find online editing tools here, as recommended on Uktopwriters
- Viawriting - this is a great resource for grammar tips
- Boomessays or Essayroo - these two websites contain email formatting tools
- Mywritingway - check here for online proofreading tools and guides
- Stateofwriting or Bigassignments - use these sites to get attention-getting subject lines, subheadings, and more.